"Win in 60 seconds"
Won in 60 Seconds
A promotional campaign of Yellow and Mastercard®
We in Yellow think that our customers are part of our community and day-to-day life. We try to offer not just a cab ride but an experience that is pleasant for everyone.
We aim not to just provide a service but to also give comfort and security so that you know that you can rely on us at any given moment. We try to make each ride as easy as possible, from the moment you order a cab to the moment when you reach your destination.
To make things even easier, we created a Yellow! app. You can download it on your phone, register a card, and order and pay for your cab ride quick and easy in 60 seconds.
Paying with a Mastercard® allows anyone who has signed up and ordered a Yellow cab to win a free ride up to BGN 20.00 or an electric bike.
Our mission is to make riding in a cab into a pleasant, refreshing and affordable experience that benefits both people and nature.
The Yellow Team
- General provisions regarding the entity organizing the campaign; campaign's nature and timeline
- The present general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as General Terms) have been drawn up to regulate both the terms and procedure of conducting the Won in 60 Seconds Campaign (Campaign), as well as the terms and conditions for participation in the Campaign,
- The present General Terms shall be applicable in their entirety and may not be changed by the Participants. The General Terms are published at https://www.yellow333.com/ and can be accesses for the duration of the Campaign. Please read them carefully.
- The Organizer reserves the right to supplement or unilaterally amend the General Terms, whereby the amendments shall become effective upon their publication on the website https://www.yellow333.com/. The Organizer of the Campaign shall not be under an obligation to make a notification otherwise save by publication of the amended General Terms.
- The Campaign is organized by Yellow 333 AD, UIC: 175206481, having a seat and address of the place of management at: City of Sofia, 21 Obikolna Str., email: email@example.com (Organizer), in partnership with Mastercard®.
- Mastercard is not an Organizer of the Campaign and shall bear no responsibility towards state institutions, individuals and legal entities, regarding the terms and conditions for participation in the Campaign and how it is conducted. For any questions regarding participation in the Campaign, participants are to contact the Organizer.
- The Campaign organized by Yellow 333 AD enables customers who have signed up and paid with Mastercard® in the mobile application, to participate in a raffle to win one of the prizes listed below, if the customer meets the requirements set out in the present General Terms.
- Any person who completes the following steps can participate in the Campaign for winning a prize:
- Download on their mobile device the Yellow! App from Google Play or App Store
- Register a valid credit or debit Mastercard® in the mobile application.
- Order a cab on the Yellow! Mobile app and pay using the registered credit or debit Mastercard®
- The participant shall furthermore meet the requirements set out here below.
- The Campaign shall be held in the period from 00:00 hours on 06.06.2022 until 23:59 hrs. on 30.11.2022, whereby a cab ride is to be paid using the Yellow! Mobile app and a valid Mastercard® in the period of the Campaign. The Organizer hereby reserves the right to extend the duration of the Campaign or to terminate it ahead of time, by amending the present General Terms and publishing the amended terms on its official website.
- Terms and conditions for participation in the Campaign and the raffle
- Any person who abides by the rules as set out in the present General Terms (Participant) shall have the right to take part in the raffle held as part of the Campaign.
- Any individual of legal age can take part in the raffle, as per the provisions set out in Item 7.
- Any person who meets the requirements as set out in the foregoing items shall take part in the six draws of the raffle.
- The Participant shall be responsible whereby the personal data provided thereby are full and correct.
- A Participant may register more than one valid credit or debit Mastercard® to take part in the raffle.
- The Participant's data such as phone number, email address, and names shall be processed by the Organizer solely for the purposes as set out in Items 23 and 24 here below.
III. Types of prizes; draws and announcement of winners; terms and conditions for receipts of wins
- For the duration of the Campaign, a total of 3,600 (three thousand and six hundred) prizes for free cab rides with a value of up to BGN 20.00 shall be given out, to be used until 31.12.2022, and six electric bikes.
- The free ride prizes may be used until 31.12.2022. The Organizer of the Campaign may not be held liable if a winner does not receive their prize due to reasons of their own fault (e.g., the Organizer could not get in touch with the person at the contact information provided by the latter), etc., including in the event of force majeure as a result of which the duration of the Campaign is changed. The prize may not be exchanged for other services provided by the Organizer, including against additional payment, nor can it be possible to demand its equivalent in cash.
- The raffle prizes in the Campaign shall be given out to the winning Participants by holding six draws as follows:
Draw One shall take place on 01.07.2022 to give out 600 (six hundred) prizes for free cab rides with a value of up to BGN 20.00, and one electric bike. The full list of winners shall be published on 11.07.2022 on https://www.yellow333.com.
Draw Two shall take place on 01.08.2022 to give out 600 (six hundred) prizes for free cab rides with a value of up to BGN 20.00, and one electric bike. The full list of winners shall be published on 08.08.2022 on https://www.yellow333.com.
Draw Three shall take place on 01.09.2022 to give out 600 (six hundred) prizes for free cab rides with a value of up to BGN 20.00, and one electric bike. The full list of winners shall be published on 12.09.2022 on https://www.yellow333.com.
Draw Four shall take place on 03.10.2022 to give out 600 (six hundred) prizes for free cab rides with a value of up to BGN 20.00, and one electric bike. The full list of winners shall be published on 10.10.2022 on https://www.yellow333.com.
Draw Five shall take place on 01.11.2022 to give out 600 (six hundred) prizes for free cab rides with a value of up to BGN 20.00, and one electric bike. The full list of winners shall be published on 14.11.2022 on https://www.yellow333.com.
Draw Six: shall take place on 01.12.2022 to give out 600 (six hundred) prizes for free cab rides with a value of up to BGN 20.00, and one electric bike. The full list of winners shall be published on 12.12.2022 on https://www.yellow333.com.
- The names of the winners shall be drawn by and in the presence of a commission of three representatives of the Organizer in a random raffle from among the Participants meeting the terms and conditions as stated here The results of the draws, as well as the winning Participants, shall be recorded in a memo which shall be kept in the Organizer's office until 31.12.2022.
- The Organizer shall announce the winners by publishing on its website https://www.yellow333.com/the first letters of their names and the last four digits of their phone number. The Organizer shall have the right to contact the winners to inform them of their wins, using the contact information provided in the registration in the Yellow! mobile app (email address and phone number). However, upon publication of the list of winners on the website it shall be deemed that the winners have been duly notified of their win whereby the Organizer may not be held liable where a winning Participant fails to claim the prize won thereby within the term as laid down in the present General Terms.
- The winners of a free cab ride with a value of up to BGN 20.00 (twenty leva) shall receive an email with information about how to use the prize, on the email address with which they registered in the Yellow! mobile app.
- The electric bikes won in the raffle can be received at the office of Yellow 333 AD, at: City of Sofia, 21 Obikolna Str., or sent to an address as indicated by the Participant.
- To claim a prize, the Participant is to identify themselves as a winning Participant. The Organizer may ask the winning Participant to confirm their identity by presenting a relevant document. Where a prize is won, the Participant's data may become public and be used in audio, print or video materials of the Organizer.
- The winning Participant shall lose the right to receive a prize where participation in the Campaign in violation of the present General Terms or of the law is established.
- The winners of electric bikes shall receive their prizes against a memorandum of acceptance and handover filled in and signed thereby.
- The winning Participant may be part of the media presentation of the Campaign.
- As per the provisions of the Natural Persons' Income Tax Act in force as of January 1, 2019, subject to tax shall be all pecuniary prizes and awards in kind of a value above BGN 100.00, received by individuals in raffles, games, and competitions, which are not provided by an employer or a contracting authority. The winner of such a prize shall provide the Organizer with the following data: full name, Standard Public Registry Personal Number, and a valid postal address, as an obligation arises for the Organizer to declare the amounts paid out for prizes and awards in kind (above BGN 100.00) on an annual basis. These and other data shall be processed as per the provisions of Items 23 and 24 of the present General Terms.
- Where additional personal data (such as, but not limited to, date of birth) is required in connection with the prize-giving, the Organizer shall have the right to additionally require such personal data from the winning Participant. Where the winning Participant fails to provide the required personal data within the deadline as indicated by the Organizer, as a result of which it becomes impossible for the Organizers to give the prize lawfully, the winning Participant shall lose their right to receive the prize that was won.
- Protection of personal data and other terms and conditions concerning the Campaign
- Any manipulation, attempted manipulation and the use of any methods that in one way or another add registrations “automatically,” as well as other similar fraudulent acts, shall be prohibited. Any Participant who attempts to violate or respectively violates the General Terms shall be automatically disqualified by the Organizer. The following, but not limited to, shall be considered a violation: an act that changes the mechanism for participation in the Campaign or increases the odds of a Participant outside of the rules set out in these General Terms, etc.
- The organizer shall not be held responsible for possible damage caused from the use of the prized as won.
- In case of extraordinary circumstances (force majeure), as well as in the event of a change in the marketing policy of the Organizer, the Organizer reserves the right to terminate the Campaign. The termination of the Campaign shall be announced on yellow333.comand shall take effect as of the date of publication.
- Any dispute that may arise between the Organizer and the Participants shall be resolved amicably. Where such a settlement is impossible to reach, the dispute shall be resolved by intervention of the competent authorities. Where any provision in the present General Terms of the Campaign may become invalid or inapplicable, this shall not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions. The effective Bulgarian legislation shall apply in respect of the contents of the present General Terms of the Campaign and the conduct of the Campaign.
- Any additional questions in connection with the present Campaign can be sent to the Organizer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approved by: …