General Terms and Conditions for Use of the Service of Passenger Transport by Taxi of Yellow 333 AD
These General Terms and Conditions of Trading regulate the terms and conditions vis-a-vis the service of passenger transport by taxi provided by Yellow 333 AD, UIC: 175206481, having a seat and address of the place of management at: City of Sofia, 1172, Izgrev Borough, 1 Nikola Gabrovski Str., Phone: 02/9621333, e-mail: email@example.com (“Yellow”).
When you book or use any of our services, howsoever as listed here below, you agree to these General Terms and Conditions.
- “General Terms and Conditions” shall mean the present General Terms and Conditions regarding use of the service of passenger transport by taxi provided by Yellow.
- “Service/The Service” shall mean passenger transport by taxi provided by Yellow and on Yellow's behalf.
- “We,” “Us,” and “Our” shall mean Yellow.
- “You,” “Your,” “User” shall mean the person who books a taxi, by any possible means as provided by us, namely: by phone, on-line, via a mobile app, via Viber or Taxi Button.
- “Driver” shall mean the person driving the vehicle during your journey.
- “As Directed” shall mean a journey for which no destination has been specified.
We provide the service of passenger transport by taxi on the territory of Sofia with vehicles with up to seven seats to legaly capable persons as per the Bulgarian legislation. We provide this service with drivers with whom we are in contractual relations.
You may use the service by making a booking using any of the means provided by us: by phone, on-line, via a mobile app, via Viber, Taxi Button, or with your subscription account, according to the following terms and conditions:
Book a Cab by Phone
- You can book a cab by calling our landline number 02/91119. If you are making the booking with your mobile phone, you may also call 1219, at no additional charges to your tariff plan, for all mobile phone operators.
- When you call our phone number to book a cab you reach our call centre. You are asked by our operators to specify the precise collection address or your location, if you have not previously booked a cab from this address/location. If you are outdoors, you need to specify the street and street number of your location, or at least the corner of which two streets you are standing at.
- When making the booking you need to tell the operator the following: the destination of your journey; details about the address, pick-up time and manner of payment, if you have any preferences; whether you are carrying luggage or a pet, including the pet's size and whether the animal travels in a box/cage.
- The operator may decline to accept a booking if you do not specify a precise collection address.
- If you have not said you will be travelling with a pet, the driver may decline to carry out the service when he/she reaches the pick-up address.
- In our call centre your order is processed with the aid of an automated GPS system Autocab. When a booking is made, the system starts to locate a free vehicle.
- Using the Autocab software and the Ring Back services provided with it, our drivers contact you when they arrive at the specified collection address. They do so by:
- A short ring on your mobile phone. You do not need to pick up the call, as you will hear a pre-recorded message; or
- You will receive a text (SMS) on your mobile phone; or
- A call on your landline, where again you will hear a pre-recorded message.
- When no free cars are available, our operators receive alerts in the system and notify you within ten minutes.
- When you have booked a cab for a specified time, the system will start to locate a car 20 minutes prior to the fixed time, irrespective of when the booking was made. If no car can be located to reach you at the specified time, the operator will inform you up to ten minutes before the specified time. As noted in our website, our fixed time service does not guarantee that a car will be found for your trip.
- If you wish the cab to wait for you, you need to contact our call centre and notify the operators about your delay. In this case the driver will turn on the meter and wait for you if there is a space where he/she can stop.
- You can check up on your booking by calling 91119, where you will be given automated information on the status of your order.
- All phone calls during bookings are recorded for quality assurance purposes.
Book a Cab On-line
- You can also make a booking by filling in the following information in Step 1, Route and Trip Details: pick-up date and time; collection address; another address you want to go by; the destination of your trip; number of passengers; type of vehicle; mode of payment; whether your are carrying luggage. In this step you can also add other details about your trip in the box Notes to Driver. Here you need to indicate that you will be carrying a pet, the pet's size and whether the animal travels in a box/cage. Here you can also book an airport transfer, and in addition to the other information, you need to specify the number of your flight and the number of suitcases you will be carrying. When you press the Next button, you reach Step 2, Confirm Booking, where you can check the details of your booking and correct them if necessary. Here you can see the approximate price of your trip. When you have reviewed and approved all details, you can complete the booking by pressing the Place Booking button. In the next Step 3, Booking, you can check up the status of your booking, edit it, or cancel it.
- You can view the status of your order and whether the car has reached the pick-up address on our on-line platform or mobile app. You can contact the driver to provide more details about the pick-up address.
- You are responsible for your login credentials for the services, we will not be liable for any unauthorised bookings made on your account.
- You warrant that all information provided by you to us is true, accurate and up-to-date at all times.
- You will make payment in full for the service used by you, in cash or with a debit/credit card and a payment terminal, upon completion of the service.
- If you wish the cab to wait for you, you need to contact us and notify the operators or the driver about your delay. In this case the driver will turn on the meter and wait for you only if there is a space where he/she can stop.
- You can rate the driver in our account.
Book a Cab via Mobile App
- You can also book a cab via our mobile app Yellow Taxi 91119, on Android and IOS.
- To use our mobile app and book a cab on it, you need to register. You can use your registration in our on-line platform, if you have one. To register, you need to give us the following personal data: name, surname, phone number, and e-mail address Your account in the mobile app also allows you to check up on your current booking and view your history of bookings and cancellations over a given period of time.
- In the mobile app you can make the booking in several steps. You need to specify the collection address, the destination of your trip, choose the method of payment: in cash or with a debit/credit card and a payment terminal, and if you are a corporate client, payment to an account. You can also specify a date and pick-up time, if so you wish. You can also send a note to the driver with other details about your trip you think relevant. In the Notes box you need to indicate that you will be carrying a pet, the pet's size and whether the animal travels in a box/cage.
- Before confirming the booking, you will see an approximate quote for fare for your trip. You can read more about this in the General Terms and Conditions below. You can again view the details of your trip and after confirming that everything is OK, you can confirm the booking by pressing the Place Booking button.
- In the mobile app you receive the following notifications about the status of your booking:
- When the car leaves for the pick-up address;
- When the car arrives at the pick-up address;
- When you board the car;
- When the order is completed;
- When the booking was cancelled.
- If you wish the cab to wait for you, you need to contact our call centre or the driver and notify them about your delay. In this case the driver will turn on the meter and wait for you only if there is a space where he/she can stop. You can contact the driver to provide more details about the pick-up address.
- After the order is completed you can rate the driver on a star scale of 1 to 5.
Book a Cab on Viber
- You can also book a Yellow Taxi cab using our Viber chatbot.
- To access the bot, you need to have a Viber account.
- After going to our chatbot, you can choose a language for your booking and then specify the pick-up address, the destination of your trip, the type of vehicle, and name and phone number when you first access the chatbot. You can also specify your preferred method of payment: in cash or with a debit/credit card and a payment terminal, specify whether your are carrying luggage, and add notes to the driver. In the notes to the driver you need to indicate if you will be carrying a pet, the pet's size and whether the animal travels in a box/cage.
- After you have entered the required information you may review the details of your trip and correct them if necessary. The booking will be completed when you press the Book Cab button.
- When the cab reaches your pick-up address, you will receive a notification in the chatbot. If you are delayed, you need to notify the driver. In this case, he/she will turn on the meter and wait for you if there is a space where he/she can stop. You can contact the driver to provide more details about the pick-up address.
- After the order is completed you can rate the driver on a star scale of 1 to 5.
- You can book a Yellow Taxi cab on our Taxi Button device which is available in many institutions and buildings, such as hospitals, hotels, restaurants, banks, sports halls, night clubs, shopping centres, government offices, corporate offices, etc.
- You can book a cab by pressing the button, which then connects with our call centre. On the display of the Taxi Button device you can view the information from the call centre with the number of the car and its arrival time.
- We will dispatch the nearest free car.
Services by Subscription
If you are an employee or an associate of any of our customers with whom we have agreements on subscription accounts, you can use the service by booking a cab by phone, or using our mobile app, Viber, or Taxi Button, as set out here above. At the end of your journey you will need to fill in a voucher, a copy of which is to be given to the driver.
- Before completing the cab booking in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, we provide you with a quote with information about the approximate price for the trip, which is calculated per mileage. The final fare you will need to pay to the driver may include different extra charges depending on the specifics of your trip, such as: waiting time, going via a certain location, halts and waits along the route, change of trip direction, particular time of the day, and others. The fare may also vary due to heavy traffic in Sofia and unannounced roadworks.
- The price given in the quote is based on our standard tariff rate, in respect of which we inform you in a suitable way.
- Such quotes are only accurate at the moment of obtaining them, we cannot guarantee that the same price will be available at another time, due to the factors set out here above.
- If the customer so wishes, a fixed rate for the trip may be agreed (e.g., for trips to destinations outside Sofia, etc.), but the driver has the ability to add extra charges that are applicable in a number of circumstances including but not limited to:
- If you make changes to the quoted journey once inside the vehicle, for example if you add a via address or change the destination.
- If there are fees such as toll charges or car parking fees - the vendor will try to incorporate these kind of fees into their pricing system although due to the amount of possibilities this cannot be guaranteed at the current time.
- If the vehicle needs cleaning after your journey.
- The final fare is paid when the order is completed and you have arrived at the drop-off address you have specified for your trip in the booking or have told the driver.
- The payment can be done in cash, or with a debit/credit card depending on what you have selected in the booking.
- In the case of subscription accounts, you need to fill in a voucher, one copy of which is to be given to the driver.
If you have any complaints about the service, please call us on the phone number given in the app and on the website. You need to keep the cash receipt the driver gives you. We will examine your complaint with due care and in accordance with the requirements of the Consumer Protection Act.
- We reserve the right to rate you as our customer, whereby we may cease providing you with our services or limit them if you misuse our platforms for bookings, behave inappropriately towards our drivers, employees, partners and fellow passengers, and in general misuse the services we provide, as follows:
- If you do not pay for a service already rendered; behave rudely towards the driver or operator; systematically book a cab without intending to use it; pay with a stolen debit/credit card and/or if we find out that you misuse the software of our web-based platform and mobile app – our drivers will alert us about this and we may cease to accept your bookings.
- If you systematically refuse the use of bookings made to us, if the driver has already arrived and is waiting for you at the pick-up address and you have not informed an operator or otherwise notified us on the platform where you made the booking, we will limit our services to you by declining to accept bookings in peak times.
- If the due amounts are paid up, and your conduct to us, our drivers and operators is rectified by offering an apology or another remedy as the case may be, we may continue to carry out your bookings.
- If you are a regular customer, if you make many bookings, and if you have appropriate conduct towards us, our drivers and operators, you can earn a bonus which is noted in our system and in respect of which you will be duly notified by our operators and drivers.
All communications with us will be done electronically whenever you use software provided by us or send emails to us. You agree to receive communications from us via email or through a notification in our software. All communications from us will be regarding your journeys or promotions that relate to our service.
- You are responsible for all bookings you make by phone or with your on-line, mobile app or Viber accounts, and we shall not be liable for any costs associated with the respective telecommunication service used for the bookings.
- You will only use the service to make a booking you wish to fulfil; if we deem that you are misusing the software we reserve the right to disable your account without prior notice.
- You will use the service’s software fot the service onlu and will not use it for any unlawful purpose including (but not limited to) knowingly introducing viruses, trojans and logic bombs or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the site or its systems including servers and databases.
- All ratings you make of our drivers that we see to be obscene, threatening, abusive or in any way malicious will be deleted and we will suspend the associated user account.
- We can amend these General Terms and Conditions to reflect any changes to the services that we provide, the conditions we provide them in, or due to amendments to applicable statutory acts, decisions of competent supervisory bodies, changes in the market conditions or in our market policy. We will duly inform you when these changes occur.
- If a clause of the present General Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid, the other clauses will continue to be in effect. If a part of a clause is determined invalid and this does not affect the remainder of the clause, the latter will continue to be in effect.
- Any dispute in connection with the application of the General Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by the competent court. Any matter not regulated in these General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Bulgaria.
These General Terms and Conditions are last amended on 3 January 2019.